Sunday, January 18, 2009

another unfortunate examination day

there are really some things that needs to be done. so im going to finish making this post despite the short time that I have. So this is how the story goes. Early in the afternoon our class lecturer discussed the continuation of her lesson that was cut short the other day because of some unexpected irregularities in her personal schedule. There was very little time to prepare for the exam that was due to be issued shortly before the class is dismissed. Finally when the exam has started, our class was only given a quarter of an hour to finish the very numerous test questionnaires. As I was taking the test I lost my track on the time and then a few moments later the professor declared that the time is up and that all test papers must be passed immediately. I still haven’t answered some of the latter questions in my paper and didn't appear to have some extra time to finish answering them all so what I did was guess my way to the last question and passed my paper to the professor hoping that I get lucky in some of the answers that I have guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment